SAYANG AYAH =)

~ASSALAMUA'LAIKUM~

This entry is specially dedicated to my beloved person in my life, he is my hero, he is my everything, without him i'm nothing in this world, the person is my dad, he was named by ALI BIN ABDUL MANAP.

(my lovely dad)

Yesterday (4th of June) was his birthday, my father is now 53 years old, although his age is increasing, but he still looks young, hehehe, now I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved father, good fortune and longevity increases, may Allah bless you :)
He devotes a lot of devotion to me, since I was young, a lot of sacrifices that were made ​​by him for raising me and my other siblings, perhaps it all will not be rewarded with money or property which is full of bulk, but I greatly appreciate the service which was given by my father all my life, only God can reward you for all the kindness.
lastly, thank you for everything, my father was the greatest man I ever met in this world, I LOVE YOU AYAH !!!
=)
=)
(ayah dan ibu, love both of you)

*this post is fully english, so if this post have many errors here and there, please apologise me :)*

Lot of Love,
your daughter, Khairun Najwa :)

3 comments: